social bets not paid?? - Stuffpoint Forum

4,615 Fans

Become a Fan

Videos: 244
Home Images Videos Polls Answers Trivia Similar Clubs Earn Stuffpoint Rewards
stuffpoint -> Stuffpoint -> Stuffpoint forum -> social bets not paid??

Now Viewing Topic & Replies
CLCarlaAraya_sl
Earnings: 481,856 points

07/23 03:05.52 PM

when do social bets get paid out..on the list i see some from last year that when u view say will pay out once answer is announced? thats like months and months ago? i placed bets on one that ended this morning thinking oh this morning.. will get paid out today then.. is this gonna be stuck for months like the rest? if so that is just beyond nonsense there is no explanation about how long this takes.. when it gets paid .. any real rules for it.. what gives?
CLCarlaAraya_sl

07/23 09:25.17 PM

any indication when they get paid out? this ended at 7am this morning its 14 hours ago!! i had 19,000 points or more in that lol...
CLCarlaAraya_sl

07/24 08:08.27 PM

the one i bet on was http://stuffpoint.com/stuffpoint/social-bet/90-which-is-warmer/

i just noticed another one that still says waiting results from jan 1st!! .. get the feeling my 19,000 points are gonna be lost for quite some time
GBAikou

Earnings: 106,874 points

07/25 02:48.17 AM

Have you sent a ticket about it? Always the best way to get the info you're after on situations like this.
CLCarlaAraya_sl

07/25 05:52.11 PM

i cannot put in a support ticket.. i already have one open about something else.. and waiting on a reply from that one.. so im stuck with 19k points in this social bet lol... and it seems a lot are closed but not paying out
BRnynels

Earnings: 5,347 points

07/26 04:36.06 PM

quero grana
CLCarlaAraya_sl

07/26 10:28.04 PM

seems social bets are locked.. tho i put 19000 points in bets on one.. they dont pay out.. told to put in a support ticket which i will eventually.. as right now i have one open and cant open another one.. only allowed one open at a time.. so my points are lost for now.. really sad at the moment.. address verification still pending and im trying to be patient lol.. 19000 points lost.. a big chunk of points..crowdflower tasks that dont pay me thousands of points, and their support forum is useless i havent had a single reply from CF support forum in a month of posts.. so kiss those points good bye too.. ........really sad today
BRnynels

Earnings: 5,347 points

07/27 12:55.19 PM

kkkkkkkkkkk
HRflipsilon

Earnings: 55,528 points

07/27 04:40.27 PM

i will send them a ticket. i enter 7000 points in that ( which is warmer) on °C.
HRflipsilon

07/29 02:56.34 AM

HI THERE, I HAVE GOT BAD NEWS. There is their full message:
Hey, flipsilon!

There has been a reply to your Support Ticket you created on stuffpoint.com:
Hi, please do not bet! As you have already noticed, you'll bet and your points won't be rewarded when they should so please do not bet points to avoid losing points.

To reply to this case, visit : http://stuffpoint.com/support.php?ticket=1277

(To view the support ticket you will need to log into Stuffpoint.com with this Account: flipsilon)
CLCarlaAraya_sl

07/29 03:16.34 AM

IT doesnt mention any resolution to the issue though? The bet section is there, it allows you to place points in a bet in good faith.. if it doesnt work.. it shouldnt be there for a start.. now im sat over 19,000 points down!!.. its not our fault the social bets dont work .. and there was/is nothing on there saying its broken and dont bet... so i placed points thinking i wont win a lot of points but i will win some, as i know the answer i put was right.. i really hope the admin sort this out and at the very least return our points to us., because im really not happy at having over 19 ,000 points stuck!!!!!
HRflipsilon

07/29 03:26.36 AM

Correct answer is °C.
CLCarlaAraya_sl

07/31 04:37.50 PM

yes that was my answer too.. still no admin response on this thread .. i cant put a support ticket in still as i am now 7 weeks pending on address verification and have been waiting over a week from the last time i posted on my support ticket.. only allows one open ticket .. i realise he has a lot to do though.. so i just hope that something is sorted soon if possible :S
USadmin

Earnings: 400,288 points

08/09 06:40.13 PM

That social bet has paid out now.

The problem is that because some bets wouldnt know the answer when they are created, they dont pay out until the member who created them clicks the winning answer. Most users who create social bets do not return to select the winner, so we turned off the feature of them being able to be created.

For anyone else, try messaging the user who created the social bet and asking them to pick the winner. If they dont respond, you can create a support ticket and we'll look into it.

The person who created the social bet has the ability to pick the winner and have points be paid out. Social bets work, its just the users not returning to them after they created them. Hope that clears it up.
CLCarlaAraya_sl

08/09 07:25.38 PM

ty for looking into this issue admin .. i can say im happy now not to have lost the points im sure sometimes we are not the most patient bunch lol.. its good that you put up with us and sort our issues regardless.. big thumbs up!

Earnings: 0 points

06/24 06:17.09 PM

Eu não consigo colocar imagens em clubs pfv coloque denovo

Create an account to post
advertisement

advertisement

What is Stuffpoint?

connect - join fan clubs, keep up to date with your favorite stuff
play - earn points in fan clubs, vote on polls, play games, refer friends, contests, watch videos
rewards - redeem for any gift card, any real life product. over 1 million rewards!
Register! Learn More? Login?
Stuffpoint
trivia quiz

How many Stuffpoint accounts can you have?
Unlimited
Stuffpoint
trending content

Stuffpoint
forum
Stop Creating Multiple Accounts
3 years ago
Create a YouTube video for 1,000 points
3 years ago
FREE 30 POINTS!!!!!!!! HURRY!!!!
3 years ago
social bets not paid??